Opportunity closing date: Friday, 22 March 2019
Opportunity type: Employment
Position: Junior Marketing / Sales Representative
Department: Sales / Production
My client is a NGO based in Cape Town. Its core work is uplifting Blind and Visually Impaired Persons through education, access to assistive resources and career development programmes in an honest, ethical and caring environment.
General purpose of the role:
Marketing and Product sales. To build and maintain the organisation’s client base.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Continuously identify new business opportunities
- Actively promote existing products to key decision makers of businesses
- Prepare quotations for potential clients
- Meet monthly sales targets
- Find and keep connected to Leads for Expos
- Prepare stands and attend all Expos identified by the organisation for marketing purposes (4 per annum).
- Keep existing systems up to date
- Prepare weekly/monthly sales reports timeously
- Attend monthly team meetings
- Source packaging work
Qualifications and experience:
- Grade 12
- Driver’s license (code 8 / PDP will be an advantage)
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Computer literate, good verbal and written skills, selling skills
- Passion for sales
Competencies and Behaviours:
- Teamwork, co-ordination, planning and organizing, accuracy and attention to detail
- Teamwork in all sectors of organisation
- Friendly disposition, people’s person, compassion and integrity
- Honesty, reliable, good timekeeping and etiquette
To apply, submit a motivational letter of why you think you are suitable for the position together with a copy of your CV detailing relevant experience and skills to email@example.com
Contact will only be made with shortlisted candidates.
Remuneration: Basic plus commission - salary will be discussed with shortlisted candidates.