porn - javhd - hentai

Q: I do the same work as someone in my department, except that he has a diploma. Can I get a diploma for my skills and knowledge?

A: There is an option called ‘Recognition of Prior Learning’.

You will have to find the qualification(s) which your skill set fits and do tests to demonstrate that you have them, but it can be done.

For more information, click here:

For a list of SETAs and contact numbers: