Tax Official

Individuals working for Inland Revenue can follow a career as either a revenue clerk or a taxation officer.  Revenue clerks work in Registry and the Cash Office.  They deal with salary matters and enquiries.  The work of taxation officer is of a more complicated nature than purely clerical work, since the clerk must be familiar with the tax laws.