NQF 4: Further Education and Training Certificate: Generic Management
NQF 4: (QUAL I.D: 57712)
The purpose of this qualification is to help new or aspiring managers or teams leads to acquire the knowledge, skills, attitudes and values required to execute the managerial functions of planning, organising, leading and controlling in any business environment, while practicing sound business ethics.
Learning programmes included in this qualification:
|Learning programme 1|
|Learning programme 2|
|Learning programme 3|
|Learning programme 4|
|Learning programme 5|
|Learning programme 6|
On achieving this qualification, the learner will be able to:
- Develop plans to achieve defined objectives.
- Organise resources in accordance with developed plan
- Lead a team to work co-operatively to achieve objectives.
- Monitor performance to ensure compliance to a developed plan.
- Make decisions based on a code of ethics.
- Junior Managers, Team Leaders, Supervisors
- English Communication at NQF Level 3 or equivalent
- Mathematical Literacy at NQF level 3 or equivalent
- Computer Literacy at NQF Level 3 or equivalent
Duration: 12 months
- Contact Training & Assessment Sessions: Approximately 36 contact days (3 days per month)
- Non-Contact: Learners will be required to invest additional time per module on supplementary research, reading, on the job practical application and portfolio building.