OFO No: 653202
What is an Aircraft Composite Structures Worker?
Aircraft Composite Structures Workers are in demand!
The job of an Aircraft Composite Structures Worker is to make sure aircraft are in good shape structurally. They are responsible for the physical parts, not the mechanical parts.
What does an Aircraft Composite Structures Worker do?
- maintain and repair plastic, fibreglass and honeycomb structures on aircraft
- flight controls
- elevators etc
- inspects damage, repairs and replaces parts
- read and use manuals
- complete and keep records
Are you … ?
- passionate about airplanes?
- good with your hands?
- responsible and trustworthy?
- a person with good hand-eye co-ordination?
How do I become an Aircraft Composite Structures Worker?
You will require a Trade Qualification in Aircraft Composite Structures or other suitable trade
Minimum requirements: Grade 10 or 12 with English + Mathematics
Places that may offer training/employment:
- Private Provider
Is becoming an Aircraft Composite Structures Worker the right career choice for me?
See below for more info.