OFO No: 672101
What is an Aircraft Radiotrician?
Aircraft Radiotricians are in demand!
The job of an Aircraft Radiotrician is to carry out the maintenance of all communication systems on the aircraft.
What does an Aircraft Radiotrician do?
- test, repair and overhaul all communication equipment including navigational and electronic equipment
- maintenance checks
- removal of old or worn parts and replace with new
- troubleshooting and problem solving
- keep records
Are you … ?
- passionate about airplanes?
- good with your hands?
- electronically minded?
- problem solver?
- responsible and reliable?
How do I become an Aircraft Radiotrician?
You will need a trade qualification as an Aircraft Radiotrician.
Minimum requirements: Grade 10 or 12 with Mathematics + English
Places that may offer training/employment:
- Private Provider
Is becoming an right career choice for me?
See below for more info.