Long Term Insurance Broker


Insurance Broker


for more info about this career



What is LONG Term Insurance?

  • The term LONG term insurance covers a wide range of products, including life, disability, dreaded disease cover, income protection policies, endowments, retirement annuity funds, living annuities and compulsory annuities, etc.


  • As a Long-Term Insurance Broker you will need a BSc degree and if you go into medial insurance you will need 60 credits on N5 and for property syndication you will need NQF level 6. Some Insurance Companies will acknowledge a BCom or LLB degree.


  • CLICK HERE to check for a training institution near you to see what they offer.
  • Make sure you understand their entry requirements for each course.
  • To avoid scams, make sure your institution is registered with the Department of Higher Education. CLICK HERE to check accredited Private Higher Education Institutions.

Maths Required Qualification Required