porn - javhd - hentai
False Bay Banner

Q: MATRIC – Over 21: I am older than 21 and never got a matric.

A: You should qualify for admission to the Senior Certificate.

These include:

  • Adult learners who are 21 years and older who have:
    • a General Education and Training Certificate (GETC); or
    • a Grade 9 school report (or the old standard seven), stating that they have passed Grade 9 or Standard 7; or
    • a recognised equivalent qualification obtained at NQF Level which requires two official languages.
  • Adult learners who are 21 years and older with an incomplete Senior Certificate qualification.
  • Adult learners who are 21 years and older with an incomplete National Senior Certificate and whose School-Based Assessment (SBA) validity has expired.
  • Only in exceptional cases, out of school youth, who are 18-21 years old and who could not complete their school education due to circumstances beyond their control, as verified by the Head of Department in the Provincial Education Department.
  • Adult candidates who are 21 years and older with an incomplete NSC and whose School-Based Assessment component has not yet expired may choose to complete the NSC by registering in January for the 2020 NSC examinations to be written in November, or convert to the Senior Certificate. Should the candidate choose to convert to the Senior Certificate, they may not revert to the NSC and attempt to complete the NSC qualification.

For information on registration criteria, subject choices and promotion requirements visit the Senior Certificate page on

You will probably benefit by getting help with your studies. Here are two options:
Where can I study?

I need a tutor

Please consider the fact that with a Grade 9 certificate you can continue your education at an TVET college and gain the equivalent of a Level 4 certificate. 

Which TVET courses can I take?